Anyone else have a mountain of wishlists scattered around the inter-webs? I love shopping and wanted to share my favorite places.
For those of you who have followed along with Doe and Fawn you know I love a good little shop that supports lovely women. I have compiled a shopping list featuring some beautiful shops and brands.
I would love to grow this list, where are your favorite places to shop?
Local Love // Columbus
Local Love // Philadelphia
Moon and Arrow
Mama Owned //
Rudy Jude Co
Apples and Forts
I Feel Pretty
I have always been a firm believer that your skin is something that is the base to any good style. Over the past few years I have strived to move to a more natural and more importantly cruelty-free skin routine.
Cool Mama //
For those of us whose mom uniform has no leggings in sight, at least outside of the house.
Right now they are just for little ones but they have a line for mamas on the way and I can only imagine!
The Bee and The Fox
In about two weeks I will get to experience my true second Mother’s Day, and I am not-so-secretly excited. Not only do I get a FULL family day, very much a rarity, but there will definitely be a brunch in there. Let’s all agree being a mom is probably the greatest gift, but there are a few things that if they appeared next to a stack of pancakes and a cup of coffee in bed, I know I wouldn’t complain. Here is a little compilation of gift ideas perfect for a mama you love…
1. Pamela Love: Muses & Manifestations pamela love $45
2. IVYIVYIVY Open Palm Plate meus shop $40
3. Cactus Napkins moon and arrow $28
4. Cainnon Wood Comb general store $50
5. Pins; Davide Bowie etsy $10, Things Will Work Out general store $10, Coral Arrowhead Pin rejoice the hands $22
6. Love Your Mother Tee the bee and the fox $28
7. Native Bear Bound Book moon & arrow $15
8. Muralist Striped Romper Madewell $128
9. KStewart Custom Family Illustration etsy $86
10. Maewoven Oversized Market Bag etsy $50
11. Gold Rush Ring rejoice the hands $130