This week the craziest thing happened, something that is almost completely unheard of in our house, the husband and I had the same day off! It’s true, aside from Christmas with the parents here, we have not had a day off together since Thanksgiving. This is not an arrangement I would recommend for new parents, but as is with most happenings in life, it’s a burden we have to live with. Needless to say, this day we were not wasting any of it.
More on this another time but I promise that we are making sure to keep our family as our tip-top priority!
We headed off to Camden’s waterfront to make a visit to the Adventure Aquarium. I have always loved going to aquariums, and it seems the Apple has not fallen far from the tree.
Here is a little peak at our day…
1. Hippos to say ‘HI!’ to
2. Showing Harper the city
3. Now we all can enjoy sun-filled walks
4. This is us…haha
5. A daddy’s girl to the end
6. Jellyfish, they are magic
7. Counting jellyfish, “1, 3, 5, 13”
8. Petting turtles
9. The “hors,” I swear this kid is too much
10. Those little jeans get me every time
11. We snuck a peek at the new Blue Penguins little houses, I want to move in!